OUR LATEST PRAYER NEEDS
(Updated September 5, 2017)
- For Casey to find a daily rhythm of language learning and individuals to commit to helping him.
- For deeper relationships for Valerie with local women.
- For Valerie to have good opportunities to do language learning while managing many other responsibilities in the family.
- For discouragement or frustration to not rule in our hearts. At these beginning stages there is little we can "do" but listen and talk like little children. We want to see Jesus' name lifted up here, and we hope to be a part of that. May God be glorified the simple daily tasks of language learning, homeschooling and living among our neighbors.
- For each of our family members: Casey, Valerie, Beckett and Julian, to cherish Christ and walk in love.
- For special help from God's Spirit in our ability to learn, remember and speak the local language, Rral.
- Val struggles with eczema outbreaks on her hands that are prone to get infected in this part of the world and are making daily tasks difficult.
- For wisdom and Spiritual insight for our teammates, Houghton Richards and Laura Thulesen as well as the local men and women they work with to translate the Bible into the Rral language.
We really do value your prayers. We look forward to glorifying God with you as we watch God move together!
Casey, Val, Beckett & Julian