OUR LATEST PRAYER NEEDS
(Updated August 2018)
- For discipline.
- Casey wants to study language and read some ministry books while we are back on furlough. With all the speaking and catching up with people he needs discipline to set aside the time.
- For momma and baby Ellis.
- Val is in her last trimester and will be giving birth in September. Please pray for the Lord's will in the birth and for Val's transition to mother of a newborn again.
- For the boys.
- Beckett will be going to public school for the first time in fall to give mama a break with the newborn and to give Beckett some interaction with other kids. Please pray for this adjustment. Please pray for Julian to be understanding as he loses his position of baby and has to step up to the big brother roll. May this time in America help shape them positively for God's glory and their good.
- For our family members
- Casey, Valerie, Beckett and Julian, to be passionate and obedient disciples of Jesus.
- For special help.
- from God's Spirit to learn, remember, speak, and even learn to view our world here in the local language, Rral.
- For wisdom and Spiritual insight.
- for our teammates, Houghton Richards and Laura Thulesen as well as the local men and women they work with to translate the Bible into the Rral language.
UPDATES ON PREVIOUS NEEDS:
- For Houghton's back pain.
- I believe he is learning to manage is pain with certain exercises. Please keep praying for him when you think about it.
- For Val's hands.
- It's been a long time since Val has had an outbreak of eczema on her hands! So thankful for the relief.
- For wisdom.
- We made our plans for a furlough back to the States. We will be back until December-January 2019 time frame. Then we will be heading back.
We really do value your prayers. We look forward to glorifying God with you as we watch God move together!